Pages

Pages - Menu

Thursday, February 28, 2013

post gym grocery trip

Usually after the gym I'll head right home, but I was on Pinterest looking up smoothies and decided to stop at Hannaford and grab some things. I've been wanting to try a green smoothie with some spinach in it. Seeing how i'm basically scared to try spinach, I chose Kale instead thinking it'd taste better?.. I've had neither so i'm sure my taste buds are in for a treat. Maybe tomorrow i'll whip up a "green machine" smoothie and crossing fingers I enjoy it. Thats a big bag of Kale that's gotta get eaten! I also decided to get Soy milk which is also a newbie for me. I'm going to switch 2% milk with the soy for my post gym protein shake. Lets hope I can like that as well...

The flax seed is something I picked up because i've been reading about it and all the health benefits it has.  It has Omega-3 and a really good source of fiber. It's something i'll probably throw in my smoothies. Why not, right? ((:

No comments:

Post a Comment