Pages

Pages - Menu

Friday, March 1, 2013

rise and shine

I just enjoyed some pb & banana with grapes and lemon water(soooo yummy). Making eggs or oatmeal didn't sound really appealing to me this morning. 

Lemon water is an awesome alternative to drinking coffee. I'm an avid coffee lover as it is, but I sure as hell don't drink my coffee black. Most of the time it's half milk half coffee with sometimes 3-4 scoops of sugar.. I've tried to only put in a couple scoops in, but just doesn't do it justice! Most mornings now i'll cut a large lemon in half and squeeze the lemon juice into water(warm or cold). I'm in love with it.  Lemon water gives you a boost of energy, detoxes your body, freshens breathe, and also aids in clearing skin! 





I follow tonedtannedandfit on instagram and really like this idea. Since my whole goal is to start eating healthier, might as well try this challenge. Last month was a no added sugar challenge, but I didn't try it.    This is going to be really hard for me seeing how I'm like a 5 year old and would rather pick at vegetables than suck it up and eat them.  

.CHALLENGE ACCEPTED

No comments:

Post a Comment