Pages

Pages - Menu

Thursday, March 7, 2013

lately

Since springs slowly approaching I have been itching for some change. I finally received my purchase from Urban Outfitters and I'm loving what I got. I'm so glad a sale was going on last week because I am obsessed with that store.. Seemed like the perfect time to get some things.

I'm also doing some DIY projects for decorating my walls. I should hurry up though my walls are pretty bare and it's depressing. 

I made a pineapple-mango smoothie the other night for the boy and I which was so yummy! The best smoothie I have made so far and will be making very often.




From last night; Leg Day


 I was having a bogus work out and couldn't get focused. Sometimes when there is too much on my mind I just can't get in the right mind set.. Whiiiiich resulted in bad form.   This was from doing squats half-assed.  Sometimes I don't know if it's better to just stick it out when I'm in one of those moods or to just call it quits and make tomorrow even better.

..Either way I should probably not rest the bar directly on my neck while doing squats next time..
NOTE TO SELF: don't be lazy on form. 

No comments:

Post a Comment