Pages

Pages - Menu

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

just keep running



Todays Agenda: Cardio!
On two nights throughout the week my boyfriend comes to the gym with me to do legs, backs, and arms. On the opposite days i'll do cardio and abs because that's stuff I can do on my own. So, today I'll run for 30-45 minutes, then do some abs to finish off the work out. I don't spend too much time on my stomach. Abs are made in the kitchen, not the gym. 

I'm also looking for a different gym to switch to. If anyone has suggestions on a good gym that is decent on prices then let me know! ((:

I'm also going to make this blog more about myself and what's going on in my life. Working out and being healthy is just a portion of my life. I figure it will be more interesting to make this blog more than just that. And I hope who ever reads my blog enjoys it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment