Pages

Pages - Menu

Monday, March 11, 2013

on the mountain



This weekend I finally found the time to hit the mountain. I'm so glad that I did too because it was gorgeous out! I had three pretty hard falls that took the wind out of me, but I eventually got the hang of it again.  It was really good to spend some time with my second family too. It was also the first time in months that I was asleep by 9:30. I was going to attempt to go to the gym once we got back, but snowboarding was a workout in itself. All this gym time and my legs were still struggling by the end of the day. 
I couldn't have asked for a better day!



On another note: I couldn't be more proud of my man getting second place in the contest he entered on dpmag. He entered a picture he took almost a year ago and not even thinking he'd be a finalist. His work continues to grow and get better each time that cameras in his hand. I admire how talented he really is.

Check it out and all the other finalists: http://www.dpmag.com/photo-contests/6th-annual-your-best-shot.html

No comments:

Post a Comment